Interstate 40, Albuquerque, NM
The West Mesa is characterized by a large mesa, framed by two escarpments. The mesa area features a series of dunes overlooking the Rio Puerco Valley, partially vegetated swales that run parallel roughly east-west and a group of natural depressions in the north-central portion of the community. Most of the mesa drains southward to a series of natural depressions in the Pajarito Grant and on Isleta Pueblo land. Elevations vary from 6,100 feet down to 5,100 feet.
* Subject property is located in the western outskirts of Albuquerque south of Interstate 40
* Land is ideal for long term future development
* Currently this property sits almost 7 miles west of the nearest master planned subdivisions in Albuquerque making this a long term investment
* Access to the properties is available from Interstate 40 to Atrisco Vista Boulevard exit then west on Cerro Coronado for 5 miles
* Immediately east of Route 66 Casino & Rio Puerco
* Exceptional I-40 visibility at the western edge of the Albuquerque Metro area
The property is currently undeveloped rangeland on a large mesa framed by escarpment to the east and the Rio Puerco to the west. The property is in the Rio Puerco Valley.
2-003-542-650194-01-12 ±46.70 AC
1-001-053-2004002-01-36 ±268.25 AC
2-002-054-2640204-01-44 ±44.93 AC
2-002-053-2642642-01-30 ±640.00 AC
2-003-052-0953481-01-16 ±186.96 AC
2-003-053-270400-2-01-30 +/- 270 Ac