buy now Albuquerque, NM
Zetabid is pleased to present for sealed bid auction 772 acres of agriculture/development land in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Located 17 miles east of downtown Albuquerque and about 20 minutes from the Route 66 Casino, this offering is part of a large REO portfolio with taxes prorated to closing date and fee simple ownership conveyed at closing. Title and escrow will be First American Title Company. Please visit zetabid.com for additional auction & property information along with our Due Diligence Vault to review other important documents. Broker cooperation is welcome and pre-auction offers are accepted.
APN's / AC (Per County Information +/-) :
1-001-055-280098-4-02-43 / 32.43 AC
2-001-054-240420-1-01-51 / 510.79 AC
2-002-054-202327-4-01-40 / 28.36 AC
2-001-054-313177-3-01-30 / 50.00 AC
2-001-054-468177-3-01-10 / 50.00 AC
2-002-054-103176-4-01-70 / 50.00 AC
2-002-054-013176-4-01-80 / 50.00 AC
The West Mesa is characterized by a large mesa, framed by two escarpments. The mesa area features a series of dunes overlooking the Rio Puerco Valley, partially vegetated swales that run parallel roughly east-west and a group of natural depressions in the north-central portion of the community. Most of the mesa drains southward to a series of natural depressions in the Pajarito Grant and on Isleta Pueblo land. Elevations vary from 6,100 feet down to 5,100 feet.
* Subject property is located in the western outskirts of Albuquerque south of Interstate 40
* Land is ideal for long term future development
* Currently this property sits almost 7 miles west of the nearest master planned subdivisions in Albuquerque making this a long term investment
* Access to the properties is available from Interstate 40 to Atrisco Vista Boulevard exit then west on Cerro Coronado for 5 miles
* Immediately east of Route 66 Casino & Rio Puerco
* Exceptional I-40 visibility at the western edge of the Albuquerque Metro area
The property is currently undeveloped rangeland on a large mesa framed by escarpment to the east and the Rio Puerco to the west. The property is in the Rio Puerco Valley.